Hey Guys,
Amanda has better things to do on Saturday than to be calling everyone so let's hear from you. Thinking about today's reading, I am so hopeful that the people you all meet in Brazil will see Christ in you. This trip will be both fun and at times uncomfortable, it will give you each an opportunity to think about how Jesus travelled around without a home. The best we can offer as missionaries is the opportunity to know Jesus so let's make the time for Jesus to prepare us for this journey.
Brenda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KKK, so you wanted us to comment, so i'm commenting. The question asked, was "how is your relationship with christ going?" Well, amanda, is there a MORE personal question to be asked??? lol. anyway... i think it's going good. but like anybody on EARTH, i have areas to grow, and learn, and love god more.
ReplyDeleteI need to answer the question as well for my homework so here it goes!!!
ReplyDeleteLike yourself Brianna, I feel my relationship with God is going well. God has blessed my life in many ways, and as I continue to grow in this relationship with him, I have faith that he will take care of me. Loving and trusting in God is a life long journey that is not always the easy road to take. But the WISE ROAD to take.
Blessings Amanda
I also think that my relationship with god is going well. I am not the perfect christian but I think that god will help me in areas that I need 2 improve.
ReplyDeletemy answers to thursday question would be to #1 i think that there is alot of time left like about 40-50 years and my answer to #2 is i would try to make sure that i do not die without knowing for sure that i would b goin 2 heaven and just trying to make people look at my life like it wasnt a complete waste of everybodys time, as for the third thing i have no idea
ReplyDeleteWOAH !
ReplyDeletewhat are the questions ?! i cant find them D:
SAMARA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ANSWER IS IN RED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BLOG!!!!!
YOUR FRIENDLY YOUTH LEADER
To answer the 2nd question from Thursday's devotions....
ReplyDeleteThe 3 things I would attept to do today if this was my last day to live are:
* I would gather all my family around me including Bert and Shadow!!
* I would pray for them and for my salvation!
* I would have to eat my favorite Newfoundland dish which is Fish Cakes and eats lots of cheese cake and chocolates!!
amanda ,
ReplyDeleteit doesnt ask the questions ! in the red it simply states
"I am asking that you answer the questions for Tuesday and Thursday on the blog as a group activity. I will check everyone's answers on Saturday and don't be surprized if I call you on Saturday as a reminder to do the activity. "
oh and btw i lost my book ... again .
and you spelled surprised wrong . :D